Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gelato+FUNdraising=I-Told-You-So


In the last blog post I promised you fun if you’d get involved in PRSSA. Now, it’s time I delivered.

What’s more fun than ice cream?

On Monday, September 22, PRSSA will be at the Gelato Company from 6 to 8 p.m. Joining us at the Gelato Company will be a delicious way to get to know your fellow members better.

It will also be economical for everyone. Have you been tempted by the many promotions of National Conference? Has Jerry Bruno gotten through to you? Did you see how much fun we had last year?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, you will be glad to know that 20% of the proceeds from our gelato purchases will go toward our National Conference fund. This will make it cheaper for you to go!

Each time you join us at one of these fundraisers, such as the Monopoly fundraiser in the first week of school, you take one step toward Detroit.

Even if you aren’t planning on attending conference, gelato makes people happy. It certainly makes me happy. I personally promise that when I’m all sugared up I’m quite entertaining. So, if for no other reason, join us and see what silly things I, and the other exec board members, do on a sugar high.

If you’re worried about the gelato being authentic, I can vouch for the validity of the Gelato Company. Trust me. When I lived in Italy, I was a gelato expert by experience. See the above picture for part of my education. If there was a gelato shop I tried it, unfortunately for my girlish figure. I can’t wait for Monday, September 22, to get more!

So, join us to chat over gelato and bring friends! Each friend you bring will raise more money for conference and help you and your fellow PRSSA members out!

Can't wait to see you guys.

If you have any questions or comments, chime in at the comments section below, or contact me at kwats@ufl.edu. Also, join our Facebook group! Just search for UF PRSSA.

Sincerely,

Kathryn Watson

VP of Chapter Development

Alpha Chapter, 2008-2009

No comments: